Friday, December 18, 2009

It's been awhile...

Well... it has been awhile since my last post here. I found facebook. Yep... wasting alot of time over there, but having fun doing it and keeping in touch with friends there too. :)
I came by to put on some Christmas music, figuring I would play it while I browse for cookie recipes. I am workinon Cookie in a jar gifts... So far... this one looks promising for some co-worker gifts :)
Hugs to all... Happy Holidays and a VERY Merry CHRISTMAS!!


Dreamsicle Cookies 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. Empty contents into a large mixing bowl.
Add 1/2 cup softened butter,
1 egg slightly beaten and teaspoon vanilla extract.
Mix until completely blended. 3. Roll heaping tablespoonfuls into balls.
Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. 4. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
for 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned.
Cool for 5 minutes on the sheet then remove cookies
to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 2-1/2 dozen

4 comments:

Claire said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

xXxCutieajxXx said...

Oh my gosh I love the song do you believe in magic? I just joined the blogspot today and I am going to write down the name of your blog and check it everyday on my free time make sure you look at my blog too thanks Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

very like it

Naum Franpos said...



Wow very entertaining post. Ive notice that there are many
How to get 1300 Number
that giving to a business to give them many clients. Most busineses are using smart numbers to easily remember by their clients. Thanks

Gotta have my Coca-Cola!!

Gotta have my Coca-Cola!!