I have bounced my checking account just twice in my life. I am 34, you would think I could handle my checkbook. LOL
Well... I was in the process of swapping back accounts, weeding down the account with Chase. Waiting for things to clear, so I can close it all together. WHY do the checks I write for school fees have to take so DARN long to clear.
So... on the 18th, I sent my mortgage payment. Well... I guess I was up too late that night, cause I sent it from the chase account, not the new bank. UGH!! Didn't figure it out until all the mini debits that dh and I do started to clear over the next three days.
So now the fees are about $374. Oh yeah... there goes the $300 we had saved for our new TV savings. Chase was kind enough to return two fees (one event they called it, every 12 months). Well... they also coincedently break up the fees by the day and their policy is to reverse the first day. (Of course the next two days were the higher $$ fees).
I am going into the branch today to see if they will split the difference and charge me part of the fees. Wish me luck. Long ago, WaMu would have been more than willing to understand. Chase, ok... i hope its even with the trip. But... we shall see.
Bottom line, I am tired of feeling like I work so much that I can't keep home things straight. I used to be so controlled, everything was done. Now, I feel like I am in a daze half of the time and asleep the rest. UGH!
And I got Meghan's Cold, along with Jarod this morning too. Woohoo! Great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment